Black eyed children revisited

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Black Eyed Children: Revised And Reviewed | Mysterious Universe

Nick has a new revised book out about the BEK's. Here's an excerpt about the new content.

In his book, David not only provides us with numerous eyewitness-reports of encounters with the BEC, but also theories for what they might be. Those theories that David takes a look at include Changelings, Hungry Ghosts, the Djinn, Alien-Human Hybrids, Tricksters and more. But, there is one particular section of the revised Black Eyed Children that I want to draw your attention to. It’s a brand new section that deals with a man named Brian Bethel.

If you don’t know who Brian Bethel is, I’ll tell you. He’s the guy who really got the BEC ball rolling, after a creepy encounter with a pair of Black Eyed Children in the late 1990s. The location being Abilene, Texas. In the years since Bethel’s story surfaced, numerous others have come forward talking about their own encounters with the Black Eyed Children and that predated Bethel’s experience. But, it was definitely his report that got the wheels turning, so to speak. In that sense, Bethel’s is a very important case. As for what Bethel has to say now, more than twenty years later, let’s take a look.

There is no doubt in my mind that Bethel’s words – revealed at length in the book – are gripping and thought-provoking. And he shares the details of some chilling and sinister things that happened to him in the wake of the 1997 encounter. Bethel tells us how, in the immediate aftermath of the late-night incident, he “felt unsafe” going to sleep. Insomnia gripped him. He experienced what I have termed here at MU in earlier articles as a form of “psychic backlash.” And the list of supernatural negativity and menace goes on and on.

In terms of what Bethel thinks the Black Eyed Children are, he doesn’t waste any time in getting to the point. Indeed, he refers to them as “a predator species” and suggests that “we are the food.” Bethel adds that he believes the BEC are “dangerous entities.” He also concludes that “we have something they don’t, something they desperately want.” That something, Bethel suggests, is the human soul. He also suggests they can be beaten at their own game, particularly as a result of their “strange sets of rules,” such as not being able to get into a home or a vehicle unless specifically invited to do so.

Full story at site

Needing to be invited in seems similar to demonic activity

Reactions: Spectre80
Very much demonic. These tails, if true have demonic written all over them right down to the outdated/odd clothing and oddly shaped feet and appendages.

Reactions: Lynne
Very much demonic. These tails, if true have demonic written all over them right down to the outdated/odd clothing and oddly shaped feet and appendages.
I agree totally. These things seem evil.

Reactions: Spectre80
I gotta go pitch my tent in the Skeptics Camp on this one, amigos. Main reason being that we have zero proof or pictures of these spooky little bastards. LOL. Why no photographs that can be proven to be real and not Photoshopped? Its Sasquatch all over again. Sorry....Inky ain't buyin.

Reactions: Paintman
Hi Ink welcome aboard. I think I'm going to split the difference between many of the other people commenting on this and what you just said.
What if the black-eyed children along with other paranormal phenomenon aren't just projections of our own minds ?
However this does not necessarily mean the phenomenon is a figment of our imaginations. Could The Entity be a projection of a demonic influence on our minds ?

Hi Ink welcome aboard. I think I'm going to split the difference between many of the other people commenting on this and what you just said.
What if the black-eyed children along with other paranormal phenomenon aren't just projections of our own minds ?
However this does not necessarily mean the phenomenon is a figment of our imaginations. Could The Entity be a projection of a demonic influence on our minds ?

But that's just a way of admitting that BEK are all in the minds of the alleged viewers....while covering your ass a bit with the Believers by suggesting that their delusions might be Demon caused. LOL

If they do exist I don’t believe they are figments of our imagination. There have been reports of more than one witness, reporting the same discriptions and weird behavior.