Bigfoot convention

So I guess there is a bigfoot convention in Dillard GA today and tomorrow. I'm tempted to go tomorrow since I'm in for the night tonight. It's about 1hr from me.
Sounds like a good time. One day i'd like to visit a Bigfoot Museum i heard about that used to be a split grocery store and Bigfoot shop. The owners really expanded it.

Sounds like a good time. One day i'd like to visit a Bigfoot Museum i heard about that used to be a split grocery store and Bigfoot shop. The owners really expanded it.

It's pretty cool!
I'm assuming you're talking about the 1 in Ellijay GA? Or Blue Ridge Ga? It's in-between both so im not sure which is right.

I probably won't go. I work at the gun shop till 2pm. I gotta dump the trash so id have my jeep,but it needs a repair. Nothing major,but don't want to make it worse. It will be fixed Tuesday. So id have to leave work come home and get the motorcycle. Though on the bike it would be less than 1hr away...lol

It's pretty cool!
I'm assuming you're talking about the 1 in Ellijay GA? Or Blue Ridge Ga? It's in-between both so im not sure which is right.

I probably won't go. I work at the gun shop till 2pm. I gotta dump the trash so id have my jeep,but it needs a repair. Nothing major,but don't want to make it worse. It will be fixed Tuesday. So id have to leave work come home and get the motorcycle. Though on the bike it would be less than 1hr away...lol
Have to check the exact place. Pretty sure it is in the Northwest. Tiny little town the owner felt compelled to buy. Was a grocery store, but he and his wife converted more into a BF museum and i guess in a way an educational place for BF sightings etc.

Reactions: K9-1 and ozentity
The one I went to is called...Expedition:Bigfoot The Sasquatch Museum. It's in Blue Ridge GA.