BF filmed in Oregon?

That's an interesting question, and one I've never considered. I mean we see reports of juveniles, but I don't recall anyone reporting elderly or infirmed Bigfeetz. Do they go gray?
I have read reports of people who claim to have lived with them in their area and that they have watched them age. Weather they are crazy or not is anyone's guess, I tend to believe people. I am not naive to the fact that there are attention seekers and liars out there but on average I think people are describing what they experience. There are just so many reports of sightings everywhere, I can't discount that some type of being is living in the world's woods.

Reactions: Paulm
I have read reports of people who claim to have lived with them in their area and that they have watched them age. Weather they are crazy or not is anyone's guess, I tend to believe people. I am not naive to the fact that there are attention seekers and liars out there but on average I think people are describing what they experience. There are just so many reports of sightings everywhere, I can't discount that some type of being is living in the world's woods.
As investigators we are trained that most witnesses are honest, but often inaccurate. They believe what they think they saw and report what they believe. We look for witnesses who are either deceptive, unsure, or whose narrative changes. A witness who honestly believes and reports what he/she saw (or didn't see) is considered credible until proven wrong.

Reactions: Paulm and Lynne
As investigators we are trained that most witnesses are honest, but often inaccurate. They believe what they think they saw and report what they believe. We look for witnesses who are either deceptive, unsure, or whose narrative changes. A witness who honestly believes and reports what he/she saw (or didn't see) is considered credible until proven wrong.
exactly how it should be

though i was half joking with the comment, i have heard some similar reports, but i also do think that some people do just want their 15 minutes of fame. 15 years ago it was easier to claim "the barn was raided" or such but now with the availability and affordability of cameras, trail and security, those claims are less reliable... heck now even ring runs a million dollar contest every so often for anyone who catches an alien or bigfoot on cam....lol.... ring cams have gotten quite popular, along with street cams, dash cams, security cams etc... the old stories of bigfoot in dumpsters and urban areas are harder to believe because of cams on every corner.... trail cams have a distance of 100 feet with optimal photos being 50 to 60 feet out, so should be easy to hide or camouflage, and with just 3 cams can cover a 360 degree radius with overlapping fields of fire....so an urban area, farm etc... should be easy to cover. i do also agree though that the number of claims and sightings is what keeps my interest held that there may be something to it all.........

Reactions: Lynne
though i was half joking with the comment, i have heard some similar reports, but i also do think that some people do just want their 15 minutes of fame. 15 years ago it was easier to claim "the barn was raided" or such but now with the availability and affordability of cameras, trail and security, those claims are less reliable... heck now even ring runs a million dollar contest every so often for anyone who catches an alien or bigfoot on cam....lol.... ring cams have gotten quite popular, along with street cams, dash cams, security cams etc... the old stories of bigfoot in dumpsters and urban areas are harder to believe because of cams on every corner.... trail cams have a distance of 100 feet with optimal photos being 50 to 60 feet out, so should be easy to hide or camouflage, and with just 3 cams can cover a 360 degree radius with overlapping fields of fire....so an urban area, farm etc... should be easy to cover. i do also agree though that the number of claims and sightings is what keeps my interest held that there may be something to it all.........
I also think many true witnesses want to protect the areas where they have seen them. The mystery continues..