Open Lines Best C2C host since Art

LOL, were we listening to the same man? I just remember him being goofy. I've never really heard anything dirty coming out of him. I love I.P. Freely!:D
I think so many people were just so glad NOT to be listening to Snoory, that ANYONE would have sounded better! I just didn't like his pompous, arrogant attitude, combined with the childish, immature jokes. There were so many sex jokes I can't even come up with an example.

Meet me on the interstate and you'll see me flipping people off, yelling out the window at how they should take their slow ass off the interstate and back on the sidewalk...etc. HAHA

Haha! You'd fit right in in New York or New Jersey!

George Knapp is the best Ufology host and probably best host but Wells is close 2nd. Wrote Lisa Lyons, C2C, to see if they change Noory for Knapp. Wrote Knapp and he said likes where his is.

he just rubbed me the wrong way.
THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!

n6fbb6.gif

George Knapp is the best Ufology host and probably best host but Wells is close 2nd. Wrote Lisa Lyons, C2C, to see if they change Noory for Knapp. Wrote Knapp and he said likes where his is.
Noory is not loved around here at all, Zoilcan, as you may have noticed by the progression of this thread! lol Noory has a bulletproof contract and won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

In case you missed it last night, with a false quaver to his voice, he announced the awful shooting in SC last night first thing....saying that "I must bring to you this heartbreaking news. I debated whether to continue with the regular show tonight, but decided the show must go on"....a variation on that, anyway. He was "all choked up" as he announced it, yet in the next breath with the next news story, not so much as a tremor vocally!!!

Reactions: Naked Apple
I only play a nice guy that doesn't curse. HAHA
Meet me on the interstate and you'll see me flipping people off, yelling out the window at how they should take their slow ass off the interstate and back on the sidewalk...etc. HAHA
Not a good thing to do these days unless your packin

Reactions: Naked Apple