Baseball movie best ever?

I thought SURELY someone would say Field of Dreams?

Aw yah, the Bad News Bears- the underdogs you couldn't help but love! I don't know if I have a fave. I really liked the 1994 version of "Angels in the Outfield". Cute movie. But I would like to add, that I was an extra in the baseball movie "Major League" (1989) and that one is pretty funny (but I'm bias lol).
They filmed in Milwaukee at the Brewer Stadium and I was there every day for 2 weeks, from 4pm-3am when they filmed. I was a starstruck groupie lol I got to meet Charlie Sheen, Wesley Snipes, Corbin Bernson and Tom Berenger. Charlie Sheen and I actually hung out! It was sorta cool. He was very nice (he really was). We even went to Leon's for ice cream lol
When I first saw him, I yelled out to him on the field- he was wearing a jacket from the movie "Red Dawn" (one of my faves) and I asked him about it- he instantly was my bud after that.
And um- a married Tom Berenger made out with my cousin (we were 18 at the time).
If you ever see the movie- you can see me one time lol .... During when Charlie Sheen's character Ricky Vaughn comes out and they're playing the song "Wildthing"...and the words are up on the screen... pause it when the words come up "You make everything groovy". I'm in the brunette in the background in red HAHA
Angels_in_the_outfield.jpg

Famous chick! lol
LOL Yah, well, I've met some pretty famous people in my days... From those guys above to Gilligan and the Skipper, Brett Favre told me I was "crazy", the Violent Femmes hit on me and my friend and when we turned them down they cussed at us LOL, I chased down Jerry Mathers (otherwise known and "the Beaver" from Leave it to Beaver) with my bike and a tape recorder when I was 8 hahaha and my personal fave- The New Kids on the Block (who I played hide and seek with in a hotel and we had a toilet paper throwing contest). What can I say? I'm a Hollywood magnet PAHAHA

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
We have a member here who works with all the stars in Hollywood. She just got done working with Al Pacino. You two should share notes...lol