Assassins

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, boys....maybe you or your Uncle Dog can answer me this: Yeah, we know it's happening. What good does it do to KNOW if you can't stop it? (Humor me. I'm in a mood today.)

Last edited:
OK, boys....maybe you or Uncle Dog can answer me this: Yeah, we know it's happening. What good does it do to KNOW if you can't stop it? (Humor me. I'm in a mood today.)
Good question. I don't know that it does any good. If anything I think it shows that they don't care if we know, because we really are powerless to stop it. The truth is that most people won't care until there's a gun in their own face, and by then it will be too late.

Good question. I don't know that it does any good. If anything I think it shows that they don't care if we know, because we really are powerless to stop it. The truth is that most people won't care until there's a gun in their own face, and by then it will be too late.
Thank you for the answer, Surge. I get asked this question all the time and I normally shoot fairy dust and moonbeams at it in response. (That Debi took a vacation day today.) Your answer is painfully honest and appreciated.

I say keep a low profile, don't be flappin' your mouth off to the wrong people and don't be doing it publicly. Then I suggest be prepared to the best of your abilities, and don't go down without a fight.

Reactions: surge and Debi
I say keep a low profile, don't be flappin' your mouth off to the wrong people and don't be doing it publicly. Then I suggest be prepared to the best of your abilities, and don't go down without a fight.
And I thank you for the advice. ;)

Would you rather walk around with your head stuck up your rear end and be oblivious or be someone who understands their protocol that no one is safe , especially those who live in shadows and dare to venture towards the spotlight . Anyway , they have become more brazen and who can stop them from initiating wars , grabbing as much gold as they can and laughing at the goyim .

Status
Not open for further replies.