News As the world burns....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/deadly-us-sho...3bmpvBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMyBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--

With the latest shooting live on TV of the news reporter and her camera man, it occurred to me that the world is declining at a rapid rate. I took a look at all the headlines yesterday and became somewhat depressed over the state of our world in general. Historical sites are being destroyed, refuges are looking for shelter and safety from ISIS, the stock market is a wobbly mess, and now a live shooting on air. There's much more, but I have to ask you....is this our new "normal"? I already see people taking this in stride as just "one more thing" that's happened out there.

Thinking out loud here I have to wonder if we now have a new expectation of what society is and what it will become. Are we now sitting back and just accepting this? Do we blink and move on? IS there anything that we, as a society, can do to change this path?

Your thoughts?

Reactions: 7Critter
We are the Roman Empire during it's decline, I'm afraid. It only goes downhill from here...

Reactions: Debi