Art's Airtime Woes

Maphoo

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
My suspicion of foul play has now been solidified after the 10/21 incident of the lunatic repeatedly discharging a rifle at or near Art's studio during that evening’s broadcast. My personal belief is that these events are somehow connected, and in no way coincidental. I have researched, and compiled the information below for discussion.

9/23
No MITD broadcast, Art’s internet went down at 8:36pm. A wire is later discovered to have been yanked off…
However, the asteroid didn’t hit, and the world didn’t end (that was rescheduled to 9/28)

9/24
MITD returns to the air, but the broadcast is affected by a short circuiting connection due to a loose wire still remaining from the previous night. (This is the night the joke was made that Asia had let go of the wire.)
The guest for the evening’s show was Dr David Jacobs. Dr. Jacobs had been on C2C the previous night.

10/19
Internet goes down at 8:58 PM, traced to Phoenix. The show is not broadcasted. The scheduled guest is Dr. David Jacobs, brought back for a more in-depth interview.

10/20
Internet is restored just in time for the broadcast of MITD. The show airs without incident. The guest is Dr. David Jacobs.

10/21
4 or 5 gunshots fired at or near Art’s studio during Live broadcast!

10/22
Art bell dot com mysteriously goes offline from DDoS attacks for several hours this morning.

Comments Anyone?

We've been hacked here as well. And had at least two Ddos attacks. Who ever does this stuff needs some jail time.
yeah thats part of what i withheld from my original post.. didnt want to bias the opinions

Reactions: Mokey
OK...so WHAT IF this is connected to Dr. Jacobs and his appearances on Art? (Just throwing that out there.....anyone see a possible connection there?)

Reactions: Maphoo
OK...so WHAT IF this is connected to Dr. Jacobs and his appearances on Art? (Just throwing that out there.....anyone see a possible connection there?)
it could also just as easily been someone from premier getting back for having jacobs on...

Reactions: Mokey