Art Bell Vs George Noory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I tuned in the other night because I thought it might be a guest host, but it was The Dull One. Just as incompetent as ever - mangling the speech, talking over the guest and callers, saying weird, inappropriate comments, etc., etc. Oh, and pushing HIS new book - I just about hurled.

In my case, I just haven't found an alternative for that time slot...yet. And I occasionally (not often) hear a guest who is interesting. I think many who listen in are in the same boat with no good alternative.

In my case, I just haven't found an alternative for that time slot...yet. And I occasionally (not often) hear a guest who is interesting. I think many who listen in are in the same boat with no good alternative.
Yeah, he's like the one-candidate voting situation - no choice. Which is even more frustrating that he thinks he's such a big-shot when he has no freaking competition but infomercials!

Reactions: Ab_Original
Noory is just getting worst because Art is retired. If Art comes back and does not retire for a while, Noory might step up his game as host. Noory is just plain lazy as a host.
Only problem is, Whorge has no game! He is lazy too, but like the saying goes you can't fix stupid, so Whorge will always be Whorge in that case.

Reactions: Ab_Original
I was pretty upset with him the other night, actually. He was truly making rude comments to a lady that called in. Just wanted to reach thro my speakers and strangle him. She was being serious and he was making fun. Totally wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.