ART BELL UPDATES

I remember Joe!
How ya doing?

You used to call into my show.
I think twice when I first started.

Hi Bob. Yes, I did call in and thank you again very much for letting me chat with you. I enjoyed it. I listen to your stuff all the time. Always good!

This Saturday is the 4th of July, and time to start telling everyone about Art's return! Watch for the big push to tell the world...ART BELL RETURNS JULY 20th! Be ready for the social media blitz to come! :D

If you haven't already "liked" our Facebook page, please take a moment and do so! Link at the bottom of the page here! We'll have good stuff coming for you soon, so "like" us now!

Another great new trailer!
Direct from Art's FB!

Last edited:
Don't forget to "Like" and "Follow" us over on our Facebook page! See our link at the bottom of the page!

Art Bell
4 hrs ·

The Blitz looms Tomorrow a very
symbolic day for it at so many levels.

Reminder: if our low price of five bucks a Month goes up anybody who joins now will be frozen at that price. Being a Time Traveler allows you to Download a show new or older ones as we do them. It also lets you send Wormhole messages as the show is on live. Your support is what will allow us to make the live show free to all. Please sign up at ArtBell.com now.

Art

Blitz Day! It begins! Happy 4th of July, too!

A recent post from Keith :

Updated version of social media text (TuneIn paragraph changed)
ATTENTION ART BELL FANS! Wanna Take a Ride? Art is returning to broadcasting his famous nightly paranormal talk show, starting July 20th. The new show entitled “Midnight in the Desert” will be LIVE from 9PM-Midnight Pacific, Midnight-3AM Eastern and will be streaming out FREE over the Internet at http://www.ArtBell.com bringing you the same great topics, same great music, Monday thru Friday.

You can also listen to Art Bell on your smartphone or tablet using the great TuneIn Radio app. Download the FREE TuneIn Radio app and search for and follow the "Dark Matter Digital Network.” The new home for Art Bell.

If you can’t stay up to listen LIVE for FREE, you can become a Time Traveler and listen the next day or weekend. Go to ArtBell.com, click on the "Join the Time Travelers" link, and subscribe for a low price of only $5 a month to access the past shows.

New show name, New digital station, same great Art Bell! Check out ArtBell.com and join us for the best in overnight talk radio.

Please SHARE the good news to all your followers. #ArtBell.com

LOL, according to my math, this sentence does not compute! :p But I'll still be getting my FREE show for $5.00 anyway! :D
Art has a lot n his mind and a lot to do.. It was a quickly shout out Roy Sir.... but he got my $5 too Bc Debi threatened me! ( not really but sounded good! But did sign up!)