Open Lines Are we all gonna die next Weds.?

For Weds:

bs00121.jpg

I had a humdinger or a nightmare last night. Probably from reading these threads. I was at a conference at a seaside resort. An earthquake occurred. Everyone was shook up....lol. I was on a balcony over-looking the ocean when the ocean receded very quickly. I knew that meant a tsunami was imminent. I was trying to get people to the highest floor of the hotel. Wow is all I can say. I watched the tsunami rise up out of the ocean...all dark and murky and grow as it approached the hotel....we barely escaped with our lives. :eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: Debi
I had a humdinger or a nightmare last night. Probably from reading these threads. I was at a conference at a seaside resort. An earthquake occurred. Everyone was shook up....lol. I was on a balcony over-looking the ocean when the ocean receded very quickly. I knew that meant a tsunami was imminent. I was trying to get people to the highest floor of the hotel. Wow is all I can say. I watched the tsunami rise up out of the ocean...all dark and murky and grow as it approached the hotel....we barely escaped with our lives. :eek::eek::eek:
There have been a lot of weird things reported to me behind the scenes in the past week, amused1. I find it interesting that so many people are currently having nightmares and other paranormal events happening all of a sudden. A bit unnerving to say the least!

Reactions: 7Critter
There have been a lot of weird things reported to me behind the scenes in the past week, amused1. I find it interesting that so many people are currently having nightmares and other paranormal events happening all of a sudden. A bit unnerving to say the least!
All I know is when I woke up from the dream I had a sense of dread. It was hard to go back to sleep. Again, I convinced myself it is as a result of all the chatter about the world ending as we know it. About a week before September 11, 2001 I started waking up because I would hear a deafening explosion. I did not know what was about to occur but I knew something was about to happen. I hope last night nightmare was not a prophetic dream. Dang.

sure hope not! we'll all miss art's show the next nite! hahahahha....a good 1, even if i do say so myself! well at least my dog thinks i'm funny!

Reactions: Debi