Anyone had an NDE?

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by Debi, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    midnight rider

Ohhh good one Debi!

WitchAndShaman likes this.
  2. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    midnight rider

That is a frightening thing.

3. WitchAndShaman

WitchAndShaman
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

That is a possibility I doubt I've considered. In the recurring dream, I never really "see" a body. I always accept that the "me" in the dream is the only "me" the spiritual and physical combination.

But that should not imply however Debi that I didn't see my body - maybe even a lifeless body.

The fact that the recurring dream is always so short could be because I did see my lifeless body at some point during those spiritual events and I wasn't emotionally strong enough to accept or process that image. Maybe I don't reach an end point in the recurring dream's motion/movement because I won't accept seeing my lifeless body again which is a part of - but not the end to - my birth event.

Debi likes this.
  4. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Mystic Owl
    Staff

Always possible, Wands. I brought that up for a reason. My youngest son was born "dead". He was an Apgar score of 4 out of 10, and he had to be resuscitated. He was a breech birth and back in those days nobody did ultrasounds to find out ahead of time. He has talked about his time in the beyond and not joining back with his body until after the resuscitation.

7Christie likes this.
  5. WitchAndShaman

WitchAndShaman
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

So cool and completely relevant. I guess I should probably be able to relate. Thank you for sharing once again.

By the way, I updated my text in that post just a little after you "Liked" it. You might want to know my thoughts there.

Debi likes this.
  6. 7Christie

7Christie
    Expand Collapse
    Paranormal Trooper
    Staff

So this is interesting, WandS. Can you analyze your birth as an adult or will you always have the new born's perspective ?

7. 7Christie

7Christie
    Expand Collapse
    Paranormal Trooper
    Staff

So you, Debi and your son had NDEs and you and your son are gifted. Do you suppose that this is what gave you two your abilities ?

Lynne and WitchAndShaman like this.
  8. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Mystic Owl
    Staff

I really don't know, Critter. My dad did not have an NDE and he was even more gifted! It may have something to do with how quickly we realize our gifts (as I think eveyone has some) and therefore we get a bit more training and interest sooner than others. Pure assumption and guess work on this question!

WitchAndShaman likes this.
  9. WitchAndShaman

WitchAndShaman
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

I’m uncertain if I understand the nuance of your question 7 but I’d like to. If you have any additional point to clear it up for me I will ponder and answer.

(In the mean time, I think this is a paradox. If I answer “Yes” then I fear I’ll end up being my own great grandfather or something.)

Debi likes this.
  10. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Mystic Owl
    Staff

So, is it possible it IS a past life memory, Wands?

Lynne and WitchAndShaman like this.