Animals who are frightened by humans

Taliesin

Reaction score
Website
www.techstuffonly.com
I thought topics about animals would best fall under this board.

Anyway, have you ever wondered why some animals are so timid and afraid of humans but not afraid of other animals even though they're also different species? While I was out on my walk this morning, I thought about it. As I had mentioned in a topic about fairies, it's possible that something happened long ago that had karmic consequences.

Information is stored in DNA. Spiders know how to build complex webs. Beavers know how to build dams. Birds know how to make nests. Some things are just "known". Maybe knowledge of some egregious act humans did long ago was placed into the DNA of animals so that they would know to stay away from us.

Or maybe they're just afraid of being prey. I'm just feeling reflective and meditative today lol :p

This might get your interest. Did you know elephants can differentiate between different accents and even different languages? And depending on the language you speak or your accent, they'll decide whether you should be avoided or if you're safe to be around.

Elephants have used this as a survival tactic as they continue to be poached for their tusks.

Not sure if it's a supernatural thing or it's just their mental capacity. For example us humans can often differentiate between languages. For example I know the difference between romanian and Russian despite not knowing either language.

That's an interesting thought you brought up this morning!

Reactions: Lynne and Taliesin
This might get your interest. Did you know elephants can differentiate between different accents and even different languages? And depending on the language you speak or your accent, they'll decide whether you should be avoided or if you're safe to be around.

Elephants have used this as a survival tactic as they continue to be poached for their tusks.

Not sure if it's a supernatural thing or it's just their mental capacity. For example us humans can often differentiate between languages. For example I know the difference between romanian and Russian despite not knowing either language.

That's an interesting thought you brought up this morning!

I thought topics about animals would best fall under this board.

Anyway, have you ever wondered why some animals are so timid and afraid of humans but not afraid of other animals even though they're also different species? While I was out on my walk this morning, I thought about it. As I had mentioned in a topic about fairies, it's possible that something happened long ago that had karmic consequences.

Information is stored in DNA. Spiders know how to build complex webs. Beavers know how to build dams. Birds know how to make nests. Some things are just "known". Maybe knowledge of some egregious act humans did long ago was placed into the DNA of animals so that they would know to stay away from us.

Or maybe they're just afraid of being prey. I'm just feeling reflective and meditative today lol :p
I agree that certain information is stored in DNA, but knowing to stay away from humans may be a skill of an even higher level. I think in a lot of ways, animals are "smarter" than man. In this case I think animals pick up on, or sense, other animals' thoughts, intentions, motives, etc. In this way, I think an animal can sense when a person (who is an animal) means to do it harm, or at least when it does not not give off a good vibe. I think this is how many animals do avoid being harmed by man.

Reactions: Lynne and Taliesin
I think the odor of our bodies and breath may have an effect too. Meat eaters give off a diff order.

Last edited: