An Angel on the Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Sometimes you hear of something that is just so inspiring it cannot go un-noted. We often hear of friends who have needs, but would you take this step to help a friend?

Our own Becki has a friend who has cancer. The friend needed a wig, but also needed human hair for it to be able to afford it's creation. Without hesitation, Becki stepped forward and donated her hair....all of it. We often say, "We're here for you" or "I'll pray for you." In this case, Becki has chosen to walk the talk, where sometimes we only say a quick prayer and it recedes from our radar. I asked her permission to share this with you as a reminder to step up without fear and reach out and help someone.

Becki, I award you a heated halo to keep you warm as your hair grows back. Proud to know you!

image1.JPG
image2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Debi, you're an awesome friend and awesome person!

Becki said that was just her tired look, but I think she kinda glows. ;)

Thx guys... It will serve s much better use than in my own head. It was a few inches below my shoulders one length mostly. Thick and wavy.. Good wig material! But brrrrrrr! It's going to take a minute to get used to!

Reactions: Speedbird and Debi
Awesome, Becki! My wife donates to Locks of Love, but she's never given down to the scalp!

Reactions: Debi
I usually do locks of love. I landed on waiting till spring. But having a friend in need was well worth it :)

Reactions: malliard and Debi
Status
Not open for further replies.