Alright.. my turn to criticize wheorge !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Jones

Brian A. Jones - audio-psychic medium
Reaction score
Website
www.audiomedium.com
Yes indeed .. I too am not a drooling fan of the lacking George Noory.... BTW, I just spoke with Lisa Lyon a moment ago and she was nice enough.... I called her to ask her why the people at C2C basically act like they've got wizard of Oz needs flowing through their veins..... alright, I'm, just venting based on hard earned truth,, but suffice my rant now to say... after the call of ten years ago ( can you believe that ) I will link below, they all at C2C blew me off ... so uhh, I think that's just how they are at deep levels..... I might see about doing a show with them at some point... I've actually written George and called him a whore directly, so if he does end up interviewing me without clearing the past air, maybe it's just a fact I ought to accept with a little more grace ;)>

http://audiomedium.com/transfer_station/on with George.mp3

Last edited:
With so many great podcasts out there, why bother with Snoory? And if you've already had a run-in with him, then you're already on his blacklist! (With the likes of the Ghost Buster Gals, RCH, and Celente, just to name a few! Good company! It's almost becoming an honor to be on the blacklist!)

My vision : to speak my mind and show my work honestly to the listeners, and to forgive the criticisms of GN and crew for the benefit of my own evolution.... good things emerge from crude levels !

Reactions: Debi
Status
Not open for further replies.