Advice for my situation?

Puff, I have to agree with the advice given to you above.

What it comes down to is what are your goals here? Because, in all honesty, you appear to have set yourself on a futile mission. Yes, you can report what you've "seen" to the lawyer on record. That is the only avenue I can see here that may be of any help. Unfortunately, like many psychics or people in the past who have had visions or info passed to them from the other side, you have no proof of anything and reporting this can often put you under the microscope with law enforcement.

From experience of my own with a precog dream, I know we often get info that is unusable to stop or correct something. You'll have to decide if you are willing to take a stand and share your info with the lawyer or not. There are only those two choices. Once that is done, you have fulfilled whatever obligation you might feel to her. After that choice is made, you will have another choice to make.

You will need to choose to send this visitor on, and you must understand it's not your duty or job to be sure she crosses to the light. You will need to tell her you've done what you can, and it's time for you to get on with your own life. Tell her to go to the light, say a prayer for her, and be insistent that she leaves you alone. The longer you allow this entanglement with her, the more you actually hold her back from moving on and reaching her own higher good. Send her along with love, but stand your ground about living your own life now. I send you both love and peace.

You have quite a puzzling problem. I’m not sure that you have any real way to get anyone in a position to do anything to pay much attention to you. There is ONE person that might though and you need to be aware and consider this before you make too many accusations or offer much in the way of detailed descriptions of what you believe happened. The one person that would know you were right...the person that did it. If they feel threatened you already know that they may resort to violence to solve or settle a problem.

You might be best off offering “anonymous” offerings to either the defense and/or others that have an interest in helping the person that was framed. I have done things like this a few times myself. People seldom pay much attention to psychic hints but will believe an anonymous person telling them something. I think that they can understand the concern that someone might have with getting involved in things like this.

At the end that is about all that you can do. I have seldom found my occasional psychic flashes to be all that helpful because acting on them is more often than not a very troubling endeavor. What can happen is that when they do listen and look if they find that what you told them was true they MAY look at you as being involved rather than as someone with a gift that is trying to help. THAT can be a real problem!!!

Northwestern University has a thing that is a combination of their journalism program and Law School.
They did some real good work getting innocent men off of death row. 16 men. Freed.
The university is just North of Chicago.
Just my 2 cents.
Once you exhaust every avenue to help this man, it is out of your hands, sleep well. Even if it takes a long time and it feels like it really stinks.
You're doing the right thing !

I second this idea. The defense attorney is going to be keenly aware of what evidence and information was released to the public and what lines of investigation went cold. So they will already have access to a lot of information and official reports that could be searched for details that were seen in these dreams.

I've seen a number of True Crime documentaries and shows where a murder case goes unsolved until the person is caught many years later because they have killed again. When looking back at the old files it's often the case that the police had the killer's name and information, possibly talked to them as a potential witness, but never had any reason to suspect them at the time.

So even a seemingly minor detail might trigger a closer look at a particular person or piece of evidence.
I agree. Sorry I am really late to this discussion. I have a psychic friend in Florida (we grew up tog), and she kept getting contacted by a teenage girl who was murdered. It was a very big case for many years, and it involved several abduction murders. The detectives on the case were happy to hear what she had to say and actually sounded like they took her seriously. When she relayed what descriptions, she had of the man and the truck, they really took her seriously, because she had info that only they knew about. This was a long time ago and I don't remember if he was ever caught but after relaying the info the spirit left her alone. This might be the case here too. Just give the info to the detectives if they will hear you out. If you were in another state, there shouldn't be fear that you were involved. That is always a concern.

I agree. Sorry I am really late to this discussion. I have a psychic friend in Florida (we grew up tog), and she kept getting contacted by a teenage girl who was murdered. It was a very big case for many years, and it involved several abduction murders. The detectives on the case were happy to hear what she had to say and actually sounded like they took her seriously. When she relayed what descriptions, she had of the man and the truck, they really took her seriously, because she had info that only they knew about. This was a long time ago and I don't remember if he was ever caught but after relaying the info the spirit left her alone. This might be the case here too. Just give the info to the detectives if they will hear you out. If you were in another state, there shouldn't be fear that you were involved. That is always a concern.
Years ago i used to read a book pertaining to ESP and techniques that can be used to help hone in on it. I remember for a few days i would see flashes of a car that deep down i knew had something to do with a crime or multiple crimes. I was pretty young and didn't know what to make of them nor any further details surfaced to understand why i was seeing it. The book ended up being lost (probably thrown out by someone) and became part of mental history.