Acoustic Tractor Beam

In the old days we used a set of boss speakers and turned the bass all the way up we could move fairly bid objects rattle the windows :p

Reactions: Lynne
In the old days we used a set of boss speakers and turned the bass all the way up we could move fairly bid objects rattle the windows :p
This is one theory about the Coral Castle and how it was built. And yup! I've had the windows rattled a few times! lol

I thought the same thing !! Lol

Now when they get this into a wand we will have something.

Reactions: Debi
Now when they get this into a wand we will have something.
My son could have used that today when he carried in a huge load of groceries in 100 degree heat! (Boy, was I in trouble for choosing today for a pickup!)

My son could have used that today when he carried in a huge load of groceries in 100 degree heat! (Boy, was I in trouble for choosing today for a pickup!)
It was terrible this morning. He is a good son.

It was terrible this morning. He is a good son.
He was a puddle of sweat and swear words. lol So, I hope they come up with a wand device soon for all those trying to haul in those groceries...or move large objects. I do think there is something there with the acoustics that could be useful.

He was a puddle of sweat and swear words. lol So, I hope they come up with a wand device soon for all those trying to haul in those groceries...or move large objects. I do think there is something there with the acoustics that could be useful.
I couldn’t help but think of that strange sound weapon used on those dignitaries in that hotel. Was it Brazil? I can’t remember. Remember they were hit with some beam and it did damage to them. Funny we never heard much of a follow up on them or the cause. This would not doubt be used as a weapon some how.

I couldn’t help but think of that strange sound weapon used on those dignitaries in that hotel. Was it Brazil? I can’t remember. Remember they were hit with some beam and it did damage to them. Funny we never heard much of a follow up on them or the cause. This would not doubt be used as a weapon some how.
Actually, Lynne, there have been more reports of other attacks recently. I'll have to see what I can dig up on that.