About Dreams

A fun quick reference guide. They left out what most of us here believe are visitation dreams. Of course, it is not an academic option, but we all know they are much more than what we ate for dinner, right? Every now and then it happens, and we just know.

I have read somewhere that it is common to have that dream when aging. It represents losing our ability to have children. I don't recall if I read it in that article, or in a dream book that I have.

I had a wonderful flying dream when I was about ten. I still remember it vividly. My grandmother leaning out the window of her 58 Plymouth, yelling at me to come down NOW! LOL! I laughed and ignored her, zooming up and over the house.
Nowdays I usually don't remember my dreams, with a few exceptions.
When my daughter was in jr. high (she is 31 now), I would have funny dreams that would actually wake me up laughing. I would tell my wife and daughter in the morning. My daughter then repeated it in school, often enough that some of her friends would ask her if her dad had any funny dreams lately.

Last edited:
That is awesome when you remember dreams from childhood! It is like a precious possession over time.
I remember many dreams from my childhood. Still think they were far too vivid and detailed for the age(s) i was lol. Unfortunately some were not very pleasant. My childhood home brought about some of the most terrifying dreams i have ever had.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I still remember nightmares that I had, too. One was about the witch in the Wizard of Oz! We had our first color TV and when we watched the movie, that woman scared the stuffing out of me, lol.

Pearl Jam. Last night was all about Pearl Jam. I was somewhere where Eddie Vedder was, we were talking for a while then the rest of the band walked in. No clue why....Lol