A Time Traveler Issue:

rolede

Reaction score
A Time Traveler Issue: (Does anyone share this point of view?)

Originally each show was divided into three-one hour segments.

This was so convenient, because there were day to day situations where I couldn’t listen to the entire show all at once
and would do one or two hours and return at another time to finish listening.

For unknown reasons this format was changed to just one long three hour segment without any demarcations for each hour.

Please return the former 3 separate segments which were much more user friendly .

Reactions: 7Critter
Rolede...I'm moving your thread off of live thread into Art's section so people will see it. The live thread is show only and it will cover your post where you will get less response. So, hold on as I move you over to a better spot!

In answer to your question, I have no clue why they did that. Have you asked over at artbell.com?

Maybe some of the other members here will know the reason why. I'd heard they did it that way but didn't hear a reason for it.

A Time Traveler Issue: (Does anyone share this point of view?)

Originally each show was divided into three-one hour segments.

This was so convenient, because there were day to day situations where I couldn’t listen to the entire show all at once
and would do one or two hours and return at another time to finish listening.

For unknown reasons this format was changed to just one long three hour segment without any demarcations for each hour.

Please return the former 3 separate segments which were much more user friendly .
ROLEDE: At first I thought the same thing. Three files per show makes it easier to listen to a quick segment. Now, I like the one file format, because its easier to store and organize shows on my cell phone (where I mostly listen to the archived shows).

Rolede...I'm moving your thread off of live thread into Art's section so people will see it. The live thread is show only and it will cover your post where you will get less response. So, hold on as I move you over to a better spot!
Where is "Art's Section" ?

ROLEDE: At first I thought the same thing. Three files per show makes it easier to listen to a quick segment. Now, I like the one file format, because its easier to store and organize shows on my cell phone (where I mostly listen to the archived shows).

Perhaps there's a way to offer both

To the right of Art Bell Midnight in the Desert. I just moved you over to the right one box, hon. That way you'll have your post seen better.

What I printed here is a copy of an email I sent to Keith prior to this post. It was an afterthought to post it here to see if there were others that share my view and might result in some sway to its restoration.
When it was changed, my first thought was "If it ain't broke, don't fix it", and I wished they had left it alone.

Reactions: Debi