A new Youtube offering for NYD - audio-psychic theater

Brian Jones

Brian A. Jones - audio-psychic medium
Reaction score
Website
www.audiomedium.com
Hello everyone.... I will uploading my very first 30 minute audio presentation on Youtube just after midnight New Years Day ! For anyone here who might have any interest in what David Oates calls reverse speech... below is a sample of John Podesta, speaking the night of the vote counting.... obviously a little crow eating was to follow, but I think this unconscious comment says a lot about the level of arrogance involved with this man, and his fellow travelers ! Literally, the flip side of these particular words about Hillary .... " and she is not done yet "

I hear as :

' I know God's lazy "

maybe not so much johnny boy !

AUDIO : http://audiomedium.com/files/John Podesta - I know God's lazy.mp3

Happy New Year everyone !

Reactions: Debi
Hello everyone.... I will uploading my very first 30 minute audio presentation on Youtube just after midnight New Years Day ! For anyone here who might have any interest in what David Oates calls reverse speech... below is a sample of John Podesta, speaking the night of the vote counting.... obviously a little crow eating was to follow, but I think this unconscious comment says a lot about the level of arrogance involved with this man, and his fellow travelers ! Literally, the flip side of these particular words about Hillary .... " and she is not done yet "

I hear as :

' I know God's lazy "

maybe not so much johnny boy !

AUDIO : http://audiomedium.com/files/John Podesta - I know God's lazy.mp3

Happy New Year everyone !
Thanks, Brian. Good to see you again. :)

Reactions: Brian Jones
I would love to hear your show
Hello there Lynne ! I will be getting the very first 30 minute episode done and posted to Youtube Jan. 1st 2017... I will came back here and offer a link in this thread that day !

Thank you for your interest.. and Happy New Year !!

Brian

Welcome back to the ParaNormalForum, Brian. I look forward to your shows and insight.

Hi, thank you 7Christie, and also to Lynne... I did finally complete the first one, and it is live on Youtube now. I've been up all night, and I am getting ready to snoooze... here is the link :

Reactions: malliard
Hi, thank you 7Christie, and also to Lynne... I did finally complete the first one, and it is live on Youtube now. I've been up all night, and I am getting ready to snoooze... here is the link :

Loved your show. Thank you for sharing Brian!! I hope one of our sponsored hosts interviews you!

Reactions: 7Critter
Here is one that breaks all the laws of reality. A budgie speaking in full blown speech in forward and reverse.

Reactions: Lynne