A Fae Encounter

Maybe after leaving a gift of cookies, or whatever they like.
Good idea! Jameson They like Jameson whiskey. I have images of doors and last night I think I got one of the door OPEN

Reactions: Lynne and T-Bob
Ab
I DID. For my birthday last night and I got the HOT WARRIOR KING WITH THE 3 knights!. Full on- staring right at me.!!!! I said come on guys it’s my birthday .Any way you can help me get a clearer image!!!!
Absolutely amazing. I say if it works once, try it again.

Reactions: Lynne
I DID. For my birthday last night and I got the HOT WARRIOR KING WITH THE 3 knights!. Full on- staring right at me.!!!! I said come on guys it’s my birthday .Any way you can help me get a clearer image!!!!
That one is so clear it is amazing, They look like they are from a medieval time.

Reactions: T-Bob
yes Lynne I see the guy in a hat.It is a very specific shape I am familiar with 2 ridges on top. Maybe they are seeing a photographic image of me taking the picture and doing the same thing we are from their side? lol

Reactions: Lynne
I wonder if the Fae are related to us. Different genus perhaps?
The Fae are classified as part of the "Elementals". Often seen as nature spirits.

Elemental spirits are entities that are believed to embody and represent the natural elements—earth, air, fire, and water. These spirits are often described as conscious, intelligent beings or essences associated with specific elements of nature.

Reactions: LightofPrometheus