9-27-2017 Wednesday Live Chat Portal

Thank goodness. We miss you when your gone.
Thanks. Tonight's program

9-27 program.jpg

PodcastOne: Beyond the Darkness

Glad you are better Christie. Having PorkFest tonight at Mom's. Bro. Doing smoked ribs for 16. I've been cleaning and running to the store for the I forgots.:) These annual events are usually over the top.

Reactions: 7Critter
Glad you are better Christie. Having PorkFest tonight at Mom's. Bro. Doing smoked ribs for 16. I've been cleaning and running to the store for the I forgots.:) These annual events are usually over the top.
Thanks and yum. What time shall I be there ? My stomach is better too ! :)

Omg I have a huge bee problem. I had a few in the house lately. Then today I had about two dozen in my kitchen. Well I think there's a nest in my ceiling !! Not good. Any advice ?
If there is a give on your property, please don't call an exterminator. Call a beekeeper.

They must like something in your house. So keep your sweets sealed up and kept in your cupboards and keep em closed. Maybe leave some sugar water out for them. That keeps them hydrated when it's hot out

If there is a give on your property, please don't call an exterminator. Call a beekeeper.

They must like something in your house. So keep your sweets sealed up and kept in your cupboards and keep em closed. Maybe leave some sugar water out for them. That keeps them hydrated when it's hot out
I actually think they are wasps , not honey bees. They look like bees but are thinner. Their days are numbered.

Good point honey bees are presious these days. These are a wasp of some sort I'm sure.