9/22/2015 (Tuesday) - Dr. Kevin Trenberth

Fantastic show! Would recommend to any Time Travelers out there. Dr. Trenberth represented the facts admirably in a way that even a layman like me can understand, and Art's questions were well informed. One of the best of the new run so far!
You may need some global warming to keep you warm while you're away from all the people on here! :p JUST KIDDING!!

I learned a whole lot, but it's okay if y'all disagree about the guest. I would love to hear more scientists given so much air time on any talk show to just share their knowledge. I understand not everyone is listening to Art's show for quite the same reason I am, but tomorrow's guest is a fiction author, so I'm sure we can all have fun with that one!

Reactions: Seahunter
I learned a whole lot, but it's okay if y'all disagree about the guest. I would love to hear more scientists given so much air time on any talk show to just share their knowledge. I understand not everyone is listening to Art's show for quite the same reason I am, but tomorrow's guest is a fiction author, so I'm sure we can all have fun with that one!
Yes, and we can all have our own beliefs and views - otherwise it would be really boring! As with many things, the real answer may fall somewhere in the middle too.

Reactions: Paintman and Firek
quick, go pull the plug :)
:p Bonus points if you know the movie!

pull_the_plug.jpg

Reactions: Grinchesbro
One learns to approach the rear end of a cow with the same caution usually reserved for loaded guns, and field artilary pieces
Having spent my youth on my grandparents dairy farm, I unfortunately learned at a very young age how to walk down the alley sprinting and dodging with caution. I've always had a thing for cows. Used to collect them, uh, not real ones. My grandparents named some of them after the grandkids, so I'd go bond with my cow counterpart. We had some good talks. :p

Looks like the show didn't draw too many debates, good deal. From the looks of things he was a bit one sided, as to be expected in this topic. Not sure if I'll have a listen or not.

Having spent my youth on my grandparents dairy farm, I unfortunately learned at a very young age how to walk down the alley sprinting and dodging with caution. I've always had a thing for cows. Used to collect them, uh, not real ones. My grandparents named some of them after the grandkids, so I'd go bond with my cow counterpart. We had some good talks. :p

Looks like the show didn't draw too many debates, good deal. From the looks of things he was a bit one sided, as to be expected in this topic. Not sure if I'll have a listen or not.
Kind of like "Norman" in the movie City Slickers.

No, the program was seriously lacking by not having an opposing scientist with their facts and figures too.

Kind of like "Norman" in the movie City Slickers.

No, the program was seriously lacking by not having an opposing scientist with their facts and figures too.

I'll probably just save it for some boring day when I need a little background noise. I haven't looked to see what's on topic for tonight, or even to see if anything has been posted for that matter.