9/21/2015 (Monday) - Dr. Jeffrey Long

And I do find Pope Francis a remarkable (very) individual
Have read much about him
public transportation
his apartment
enjoys eating with others
Etc

well, i did it again! i stayed up to long. My head is humming and it wont go.

I dont believe that but not saying you're wrong. I like how he isnt afraid to live among people like the rest of them were.
He really takes his charge to minister to the poor seriously. I appreciate that. Many will pay that idea lip service, but Francis seems like he may be willing to dismantle some of the church's opulence to work towards the end of helping the poor. I think food in bellies should be more important than gold in the church.

He really takes his charge to minister to the poor seriously. I appreciate that. Many will pay that idea lip service, but Francis seems like he may be willing to dismantle some of the church's opulence to work towards the end of helping the poor. I think food in bellies should be more important than gold in the church.
He is a good man.

Reactions: curandero81
Did you hear the story of his observations of the number of Mercedes in Vatican City ?

And I do find Pope Francis a remarkable (very) individual
Have read much about him
public transportation
his apartment
enjoys eating with others
Etc
I can't be Pope...I hate eating with others...and don't get me started about public transportation

Reactions: curandero81