9/18/2015 (Friday)- Best of Art Bell

No, I don't think so, Maphoo. I think the "shock for some" may be for another show host. He's already said he's taking the show to the "next level" and just started the new FB page.....I think this is a whole different thing.

So he may be scaling his hours back some. I did hear how little sleep he is getting. He must not turning in and tuning in to RCH after his production is over :)

Reactions: Mokey
So he may be scaling his hours back some. I did hear how little sleep he is getting. He must not turning in and tuning in to RCH after his production is over :)
Hey, when RCH's phone rings, it's like instant sleeping pill for me!

Reactions: Mokey and Maphoo
:-(
I was really wanting....
"The Flat Earth Guy"
needin' a fix....
"With all due Respect"....
NOT
LOL
LOL flat earth guy. Now if i were taking a one way flight from LA to New York, wouldn't I just fly straight into the sun. Or can't I, because that logic would dictate the sun must also be flat?

LOL flat earth guy. Now if i were taking a one way flight from LA to New York, wouldn't I just fly straight into the sun. Or can't I, because that logic would dictate the sun must also be flat?
You all do realize it took over a week to get that particular thread to go quiet???? lol

I am MOST relieved it's not HER! lol
Oh......
I was hoping for another "meltdown"
remember ????
Debi says....holding back till she could take "NO MORE".....no no...mods....let it fly.....let it fly.....this this woman.....I ......*****silence*****
(I thought she had a stroke)
Remember ??
I bet her head was "spinning" that night !
LOL

Reactions: Mokey and Debi
Oh......
I was hoping for another "meltdown"
remember ????
Debi says....holding back till she could take "NO MORE".....no no...mods....let it fly.....let it fly.....this this woman.....I ......*****silence*****
(I thought she had a stroke)
Remember ??
I bet her head was "spinning" that night !
LOL
Yes, I admit to a kinda, sorta meltdown. lol Had a mini one the next night, too! :oops:

Yes, I admit to a kinda, sorta meltdown. lol Had a mini one the next night, too! :oops:
my humor...
Debi,
I am glad too, "that disaster" will NOT be on tonight.....
Your frustration was well founded....
I had, personally, wished for the ability to slap her silly over the internet.
I think her whole life is centered around "pushing rational people's buttons"....NO rational person would put forth such crap.....I do not think even she believes what she says

Reactions: Mokey
Latest just in from Art:

Big announcement coming
here on Monday. I am afraid
It will be a shock for some.

Art Bell
No, please no shock. I just can't take it right now. You really think it will be a co-host, Debi or were you implying something else.