9-16-2022 Friday Live Chat

If you like chilli , chilli Magic is the best. Add Hamburger and a can of crushed tomatoes and it’s done. Comes out perfect.
I actually just bought some! My poor kid looked like a pack horse this pick up with all the things I was out of. AND I missed a few things so he'll have to go back again.

Reactions: Lynne
Trust me...you'll love these! Just look for crockpot liners by the foil and wrap. SOOO worth it!
I’m going to get some. As much as I use the pot , it will save me time.

I'm watching On Patrol. It's really Live PD with a new name. On Reelz channel. I can be here and type and look up if sirens go off or a police dog barks. lol

I'm watching On Patrol. It's really Live PD with a new name. On Reelz channel. I can be here and type and look up if sirens go off or a police dog barks. lol
Jim just went to bed. He is working tomorrow. Retirement is Nov 1 st. Can’t come fast enough for him.

Jim just went to bed. He is working tomorrow. Retirement is Nov 1 st. Can’t come fast enough for him.
I didn't know it was that close for him! Congrats to you both!

I didn't know it was that close for him! Congrats to you both!
It’s a bit scary but we’ve been preparing for a couple years now. Everything has been used to bare threads to pay down debt. I am hoping we will manage ok.

His health is making it necessary. He has worked a few years too long already

It’s a bit scary but we’ve been preparing for a couple years now. Everything has been used to bare threads to pay down debt. I am hoping we will manage ok.
You'll do great.
His health is making it necessary. He has worked a few years too long already
It's time. The strange hours you both have to keep with him working is not helping either of you. And with his health, he truly needs to retire. The hardest part is both of you will be home together so finding a new routine will be your challenge at first.