9/16/2015 - David Weatherly - Paranormal Investigator

From Art about tonight:

This is scary for me because it happened to me but tonight we will talk with David Weatherly about Shadow People. Honestly that experience was top of the terror list for me.

I heard about black eyed kids but it was in a horror fiction podcast

Ever seen shadow people??? I have. I understand why it freaked Art out! Creeped me out, too! And I'm used to this stuff.....

We just had a visit from last night's guest. If you have any questions for him, he'll be by again to check over the weekend, so please leave them on that thread and I will be grouping them in one spot for him to answer.

Looks like Art is aiming for Shadow People tonight!
I saw Art's FB page posting, thanks. This is curious because it sounds like Shadow People is the LAST thing that Art want to talk about. Do you suppose David requested it ? We may be hearing a trembling Art.

I saw Art's FB page posting, thanks. This is curious because it sounds like Shadow People is the LAST thing that Art want to talk about. Do you suppose David requested it ? We may be hearing a trembling Art.
Nope, I think Art wants to know what the heck it was, and why he saw it. When you have an experience, you want to know that kind of thing. You try to make sense of it.

Kind of like therapy ?
In a way...but it's more when you see something, you NEED to understand it. Let's say you suddenly saw a ghost. Full fledged apparition. Would you not want to understand it? Know what it was? Who it was? Why it appeared to you?