9-12 Monday Live Thread

I have always had a sense that the "mythological" Arthur and Gwen et al runs on a parrallel timeline to ours and there are times when they merge- I am 100% certain that there is a connection between Eleanor of Aquitaine and Henry 2
where's Pendragon name??

isn't it a title Pen (head) dragon?

Reactions: Debi
I have always had a sense that the "mythological" Arthur and Gwen et al runs on a parrallel timeline to ours and there are times when they merge- I am 100% certain that there is a connection between Eleanor of Aquitaine and Henry 2

isn't it a title Pen (head) dragon?

So his dad was Uther still his dad, for realz?

just realized i was crusing around wal-mart with my zipper unzipped...yogurt, bananas, strawberries, honey nut almond cheerios and myself a small box of gobstoppers

Reactions: Debi
just realized i was crusing around wal-mart with my zipper unzipped...yogurt, bananas, strawberries, honey nut almond cheerios and myself a small box of gobstoppers
No worries it was wall mart. You probably fit right in lol They have people half dressed sleeping on shelves there :D

Ooops!!!! lol

But the goodies sound yummy...I am still hungry for food....lol

I can't find the right thread to put this under... MUST SEE! On YouTube "WSO Special Report- Scientific Validation of Our Sun Shield Theory" (wormwood ch) you can CLEARLY SEE blue and red kachina! Two Suns.. I paused video n tried to post to FB but it blocked me n never posted! Another video is "Planet X Nibiru Draining the Magnetic Fields of Planetary Systems NEW FOOTAGE! #34 (Discover the Secret World). Then on a different note... "Jewish Teen Sees Israel's Future" or "Complete Video: English Subtitles Rabbi Rami Levy 15 Year old Natan Testimony About End of Days". It identifies GOG in Ezekiel in bible. And as you know Planet X system is wormwood in bible as well. Nephilium are described in Genesis also. Ok, too much information....system overload!