9/10/15 - Art interviews David Pares

One should keep in mind that the concept of "folding" or "warping" space is based completely on theoretical mathmatics developed from the mid 20th century to the present. These mathematical exercises have never been proven. They only follow "logical" thought. Wonder why you don't hear from Michio Kochu any more regarding "string theory"? Since we just realized that we have only ever seen or measured about 15%, i.e., stars, galaxies, light, etc. of our known universe, then along comes dark energy and dark matter to maybe account for the other 85% and the scientists, physicists, astophysicists all say "WTF". Maybe this stuff don't fit like we thought. All string theory did was attempt to justify previous math. Anyway, garage warp field was a very artful attempt to solicit $ or recognition or personal gratification.

Reactions: Debi
One should keep in mind that the concept of "folding" or "warping" space is based completely on theoretical mathmatics developed from the mid 20th century to the present. These mathematical exercises have never been proven. They only follow "logical" thought. Wonder why you don't hear from Michio Kochu any more regarding "string theory"? Since we just realized that we have only ever seen or measured about 15%, i.e., stars, galaxies, light, etc. of our known universe, then along comes dark energy and dark matter to maybe account for the other 85% and the scientists, physicists, astophysicists all say "WTF". Maybe this stuff don't fit like we thought. All string theory did was attempt to justify previous math. Anyway, garage warp field was a very artful attempt to solicit $ or recognition or personal gratification.
Hi Art7 and welcome to the forum. Some nice insights there! Thanks for sharing that.

Thanks for the welcome. Been listening to Art for decades. We're the same age.

Reactions: Debi
Thanks for the welcome. Been listening to Art for decades. We're the same age.
I've been listening since way back myself. Not the same age, but I go back to about the beginning as a listener. We meet every night during the show for the discussions during the show, Art7. You're welcome to join us anytime.