9/09/15 LIVE CHAT - Art interviews Elaine

Hi gang!!! I'm late to the thread today. Special thanks to Christie for holding the fort today!

OK...Bigfoot. Having one as a neighbor cannot be a good thing....
It all depends. Make friends with Bigfoot and tell the neighbors to be nice or my friend will pay you a visit.

I DO NOT intend to sound down on Bigfoots at all
BUT these fraudsters should be buried up to their necks next to a fire ant hill.....
I love Bigfoot stories BUT have NO sympathy for intentional frauds.
I would even ENJOY a good campfire Bigfoot "story" as long as I was not charged....

Reactions: Grinchesbro
I am hoping for a great interview and story.....
I have NEVER heard an account of someone being threatened or harmed in any way....
Anyone ?? Heard they are dangerous ???
( of course..bears educated us NOT to mess with junior)

My brother has utilized game cameras to catch poachers...
They were real sneaky..but he got them...or rather the authorities did with the help of his photos....
(OUT of season deer hunting and trespassing)

Reactions: Debi
We've caught the chicken-stealing raccon, the coyotes, and a homeless man living in our woods via game cam. All good to know about!

Reactions: curandero81
Bottom line, if there's no clear video footage it's a fake story. In 2015 we have cameras everywhere and in everything.

Bottom line, if there's no clear video footage it's a fake story. In 2015 we have cameras everywhere and in everything.
Unfortunately with today's technology ..photoshop..computer generated..etc.
I would only be open to a live (NOT dead unless natural cause) specimen or DNA sample tested by PEER RESPECTED ACKNOWLEDGED LABORATORIES....
Criminals are caught these days by DNA left on pizza crust..hair from combs..saliva from toothbrushes..DNA from bodies of victims..fingernail scrapings..etc.
GOOD point on cameras everywhere..look at the "eyes" in the sky..how many DRONES flying over my country today ?? thousands....
satellite capability..infrared..etc (have been reading auto tags for about 30 years now....
REAL TIME data from "eyes" then track...DNA..live specimen..
BETTER YET....IF THERE IS A SAY 900 SQUARE MILE AREA (that is 30 X 30 miles) WE KNOW THERE IS A BIGFOOT...I say no problem...
Let's find a Bin Laden...er I mean Bigfoot...
Would even be a GREAT exercise for our military...show us and the world how good there are at "finding their man"...er I mean Bigfoot