9/09/15 LIVE CHAT - Art interviews Elaine

I never made fun of her, I was supporting what she was saying, I am pretty sure I know where she lives, and tons of people have seen bigfoot around that area.

Reactions: DoTell
I never made fun of her, I was supporting what she was saying, I am pretty sure I know where she lives, and tons of people have seen bigfoot around that area.
Yes, we tend to forget how pioneer used to live, very small dwellings with no background noise inside. The forest was all around you. At night, Nature's Way occured and you heard the moises, the screams as the fittest dined on those less fit. Think about it as a way of life. We are soft.

Reactions: Debi
Hello, I am a full blood Native American, my family has seen them while hunting and fishing. I have many friends who live down in that area of s.e. Oklahoma who have seen them as well. Many Native Americans have seen them, and interviewed in that documentary.
Welcome to the forum, Roswell. I am thrilled to have the input from the Native American heritage viewpoint. I'm about half Lenape/Cherokee, and poorly versed in Native lore (because I didn't listen as well as I might have), and we're glad to have you with us.