8/6/15 Interview with Michael Rugg on Bigfoot

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
mnight.png

Mike-Rugg.jpg

Bio:

Michael Rugg is co-founder of the Bigfoot Discovery Project and is the curator of the Bigfoot Discovery Museum, located in the Santa Cruz Mountains of California. The purpose of the museum is to educate the public at large about the probability of Bigfoot and the current best guesses as to its habits and it’s place in the natural world. He has been collecting information and artifacts—while studying unknown bipedal primates—since the early 1950’s, when the first photos of unknown tracks on Mt Everest appeared in Western newspapers. Since 2003 he has dedicated his full time and attention to the mystery primate phenomenon via the Bigfoot Discovery Museum.

BigfootDiscoveryMuseum.jpg

As a researcher in the Olympic Project, I am aware of Michael, his Discovery Project and Bigfoot museum. Michael is a good interview. Well versed in the subject. His paths cross many people doing good work. People visiting the museum will share stories so I am sure we will hear one or two tonight. Looking forward to tuning in tonight. I predict there will be a clamor for more visits from Michael.

As a researcher in the Olympic Project, I am aware of Michael, his Discovery Project and Bigfoot museum. Michael is a good interview. Well versed in the subject. His paths cross many people doing good work. People visiting the museum will share stories so I am sure we will hear one or two tonight. Looking forward to tuning in tonight. I predict there will be a clamor for more visits from Michael.
Excellent.....I think many people enjoy hearing about Bigfoot. I myself hold open the mind to them, as I have come to believe they may be interdimensional creatures. Only a guess, but that's the way I'm leaning at the moment. Looking forward to this guest after your review!

I agree. I've heard him on other programs, and he's always interesting to listen to.

Thanks Debi, There seems to be a rift in the force, to steal a cliché, in the world of bigfoot research. The inter dimensional aspect of bigfooting and the scientific approach seem to be clashing. It is hard to speak about the subject of bigfoot with out someone saying or thinking, "Oh your one of those guys." At the Olympic Project we are attempting to disprove our own evidence we collect using the Null Hypothesis. For us our research is in the realm of the physical. We do not have time to argue one way or another which camp is more correct. We have collected track castings, Audio recordings, and an in depth analysis of patterns emerging from sighting reports. In a field where there are no experts be wary of claims regarding expertise. We always preface our work with a high degree of suspicion, maybe yes, maybe no. Anyway.... Michael will be a great guest capable of discussing on many different levels. You will definitely enjoy the show.