8/3/15 Stephen Bassett and Merrill Cook

Hmmmm..... A sudden shift in guests. I wonder if coast2coast goto to them. But shadow people are nothing to mess with. I've never heard anything good coming from encounters with them. Open lines on a monday is a cruel joke. I now want to think it's friday night lol.

UNADULTERATED Open Lines !
Art at the last minute had no guest, however he did not miss a beat !
Who else could have pulled off such a last minute change and saved the show and make the listener forget all about the scheduled guests in a matter of minutes....
Art Bell could and did !
Note: I was able to get a dose of my always enjoyed UNADULTERATED Open Lines...loved it.

Reactions: Galahad Whidbey
UNADULTERATED Open Lines !
Art at the last minute had no guest, however he did not miss a beat !
Who else could have pulled off such a last minute change and saved the show and make the listener forget all about the scheduled guests in a matter of minutes....
Art Bell could and did !
Note: I was able to get a dose of my always enjoyed UNADULTERATED Open Lines...loved it.
It was a great job in off-the-cuff schedule programming, i imagine in all his years of experience he must be somewhat prepared for that contingency.

It was a great job in off-the-cuff schedule programming, i imagine in all his years of experience he must be somewhat prepared for that contingency.
He has, as on several occasions it became necessary to "cut a guest loose"....he did not miss a beat then either.
It has been rare, but this type of problem has arisen before, but Art being the consummate professional picks up and continues as if planned all along....
What can I say ?
"There is only ONE Art Bell"

Art is Art..
He has stated in his younger days...he might have done unto others BEFORE they could do unto him.
These days, a bit older and wiser, ...He only hits back AFTER he has been hit.
We shall see if he hits back....won't we??
Note: I would NOT want to be "hit" by Art !