8/25/15 Guests Gerald Celente and Peter Robbins

Art lost a good friend today, never the less, he has this to say about last night's show:
Well I think I will try to be there tonight but I am hurting about this. Ben has been a 30 Year friend, it is truly hard.

On another note I spoke to Peter Robbins a couple of times today and we agree it was a bad misunderstanding, while there were questions that concerned a dispute of facts on the second page of his show notes it did not indicate the personal nature of the attacks. It remains my view that the Paranormal community is not served well by this stuff on air no matter who is right and who is wrong. Peter has written a book about all this that was (he said) to be out when we went on air, at air time he said it will be another Week and a half. I did try pretty hard to lead him away from the personal stuff and back to the story and I guess he felt he wanted to get that stuff out. In my opinion if this stuff has to go on it should be in a book or if bad enough, in court but the Paranormal is already on thin ground with the General Public. Anyway we are good with each other.

Art

Reactions: Hopeless
Art lost a good friend today, never the less, he has this to say about last night's show:
Well I think I will try to be there tonight but I am hurting about this. Ben has been a 30 Year friend, it is truly hard.

On another note I spoke to Peter Robbins a couple of times today and we agree it was a bad misunderstanding, while there were questions that concerned a dispute of facts on the second page of his show notes it did not indicate the personal nature of the attacks. It remains my view that the Paranormal community is not served well by this stuff on air no matter who is right and who is wrong. Peter has written a book about all this that was (he said) to be out when we went on air, at air time he said it will be another Week and a half. I did try pretty hard to lead him away from the personal stuff and back to the story and I guess he felt he wanted to get that stuff out. In my opinion if this stuff has to go on it should be in a book or if bad enough, in court but the Paranormal is already on thin ground with the General Public. Anyway we are good with each other.

Art
That's awful for Art. I think everyone would understand if he took the night off, given the circumstances.