8-2-2022 Tuesday Live Chat

Most items can be replaced when lost. I've had money stolen (not lost) , tools lost/misplaced, etc. The only thing that i would absolutely want back doesn't belong to me. I would want the sentimental items that were stolen from my mother when our house was robbed many years ago. That kind of stuff you cannot replace. Not to sound mean or unforgiving or violent in nature, but if i ever find out who did that, they will greatly regret it for the rest of their miserable lives. We firmly believe one of them was someone i knew and trusted.
That's a shame, Selectric!

Reactions: Selectric
295965467_3209919672620696_7556046524192482757_n.png

Hi everyone.
I had my right cataract removed today, this finishes it. My left eye was done three weeks ago and sees perfectly again. Sight is so precious!
As is life itself. Last Friday my thyroid was removed. Fortunately there were no signs that the cancer had spread. It was caught early, during spine imaging to treat my degenerative disc disease. I am going to be around a while longer.

Thanks for all of your prayers and positive energy, those of you who knew as well as you who just pray for everyone who needs it. I felt it and it lifted my soul. There is just no substitute for love.

I'm beat, I always am slow to recover from even light anesthesia. Should be less dizzy and nauseated tomorrow.

Have a wonderful night!