8/14/15 Interview with Andrew D. Basiago

That's why we leave these threads up for you time travelers, Rimnie! We want to hear what you think, so please post your thoughts and impressions! Glad to have you with us!

Reactions: Hopeless
I am listening to the August 14, 2015 show late on Saturday night. I wish I had the chance to listen live. But I know this is one of the reasons for the Time Travelers' archive. The Andrew Basiago interview is pretty wild!
Welcome to the forum rimnie! Yeah, that was a pretty interesting show.

Reactions: Hopeless
It was an entertaining show. It's up to you if you believe his story or not. But one thing is for certain he can tell a story. And i like how he would weave Art into the story to get him on his side lol. It's all a deception of words. Just like a magician with slight of hand. Misdirection means everything.

Reactions: Hopeless and surge
Just popped in to say hello to all my fellow time travelers here on MITD. Have been out of commission for a few days. Severe asthma attacks. High ozone levels. But am on the mend.
Hope you get better soon, AMUSED.ONE I have had asthma since I was eight. Modern inhalers and a nebulizer have been my saving grace. Glad to have you back