8-12-2017 Saturday Live Chat Thread

upload_2017-8-11_23-41-16.jpeg

Reactions: Lynne
Happy birthday Lynne. Also happy birthday to new members Aliengirl and freddy.
And happy birthday to all who share the month of August as the Anniversary of your physical entry into this world. I would sing, but as someone once said my gift to you is for you to NOT hear me sing.
Instead, I'll let this video do it

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne
Still raining in Virginia. My Nats are home and may not get to play again today. Cheer up, the sun will shine . . . someday

We lost Glen Campbell this week. He is in a better place now, not suffering from the Altzheimer's disease that plagued him his last few years.

Rest in peace Glen. We loved your singin', we loved your guitar playin', we loved you.

Reactions: Paintman
We lost Glen Campbell this week. He is in a better place now, not suffering from the Altzheimer's disease that plagued him his last few years.

Rest in peace Glen. We loved your singin', we loved your guitar playin', we loved you.
He was one of a kind. The world has lost a huge talent and from what I've read a good man.

Thanks Debi and Critter. I loved the birthday videos. Hope your day is fun too. I'm going to my daughters first BBQ in her new house. She's been in a year but it's her first family get tog. Should be fun. I'm planning on being here tonight unless my hubby has something planned I don't know about. This I seriously doubt :D Thanks again for the nice birthday wishes.

Reactions: Debi