8/12/15 Andrew D. Basiago (Time Travel)

Who will be the next President (and Vice President) ?
Did he ever mention Barack Hussein BEFORE he became President ??
Yes, I too have heard his story several times...
What would the odds be in Vegas.....for a Trump / O'Donnell (AKA "The Donald" / "The Rosie") ticket win ??

Also a big public thank you to Roy Hinkley, my forum partner, for putting in the amount of time and work he's done while I've been off handling a few things. Roy has been doing a lot behind the scenes that many don't see, plus picking up part of my workload, too. (And Roy earns a special perfect attendance award for being here EVERY NIGHT for EVERY SHOW!) That's dedication and real loyalty!

I will be back with all of you tomorrow night if all goes as planned. Thanks to everyone for choosing to come play with us here on our cosmic playground! :D

Who will be the next President (and Vice President) ?
Did he ever mention Barack Hussein BEFORE he became President ??
Yes, I too have heard his story several times...
What would the odds be in Vegas.....for a Trump / O'Donnell (AKA "The Donald" / "The Rosie") ticket win ??
Can there be a negative odds? lol

THANK YOU ROY !!!
Now three cheers for Roy !!
Three cheers
Three cheers
Three cheers
Not enough .....
Two more cheers for Roy !!
Two more cheers
Two more cheers
Seriously....THANK YOU Roy !!!!
From all of us in the "Corner"
and....not in the "Corner"

THANK YOU ROY !!!
Now three cheers for Roy !!
Three cheers
Three cheers
Three cheers
Not enough .....
Two more cheers for Roy !!
Two more cheers
Two more cheers
Seriously....THANK YOU Roy !!!!
From all of us in the "Corner"
and....not in the "Corner"
LOL...You guys love the corner....admit it! ;) All those hats and fun things to play with over there.....lol

LOL...You guys love the corner....admit it! ;) All those hats and fun things to play with over there.....lol
Well...well......yes....shhhh......yes, we do, but ...but....don't tell .......Debi......
OH DARN.....I AM SORRY GUYS....,I DIDNT KNOW...REALLY...I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS DEBI....,REALLY

Reactions: Debi
You're everywhere ......Debi
just like "the Penguin"......
Beware guys.....
Note: Jake and Elwood weren't afraid of anything or anyone EXCEPT.......
"The Penguin"....let's remember that.
Lol
(I have a special feature here....it's called stealth mode. You just never know when I'm watching....:eyes:;))

Reactions: curandero81