8-11-2017 Friday Live Chat Thread

Charleh, the other night you were confused when a thread went missing and then came back. :) That was me. I usually pre-load the next day's chat thread with content, then soft delete it again until Critter opens it the next morning. This time I goofed and soft deleted the current thread you were on for a few minutes. I brought it back, but it took me a minute to do so. Sorry I confused you there!

Charleh, the other night you were confused when a thread went missing and then came back. :) That was me. I usually pre-load the next day's chat thread with content, then soft delete it again until Critter opens it the next morning. This time I goofed and soft deleted the current thread you were on for a few minutes. I brought it back, but it took me a minute to do so. Sorry I confused you there!
I've seen random posts disappear too a couple times. Spooky :p

I know, but it's summer and it does happen from time to time. AND I got called away today!
Fun stuff. And I'm here waiting for an employer to call for an interview!

We'll have to see who shows tonight. I know T-Bob is out of town, somebody may be celebrating a birthday, and another regular here has something going on today as well. I do know everyone is planning on being here tomorrow for movie night!

Reactions: Lynne