8/11/15 Interview with Seth Shostak

It would be, i wonder if we could talk the two of them into doing a super show. A 6 hour extravaganza on a friday night. They could either do open lines for a hour or possibly they could set up a poll and the top 3 guests could do a 6 hour show. That would be great, my diet would go out the window. It would be pizza and pepsi all night...... Then i'd have to go do 3 hours on the elliptical machine lol.
So, 6 whole, non-stop, commercial free except for Dark Matter News of course, with pizza and bbq chicken wings; forget 3 hours on the elliptical, I would need to do 6!....Wait, I have an idea, we all sit on our exercise machines and work out while we are listening and eating! that will work right? lol

So, 6 whole, non-stop, commercial free except for Dark Matter News of course, with pizza and bbq chicken wings; forget 3 hours on the elliptical, I would need to do 6!....Wait, I have an idea, we all sit on our exercise machines and work out while we are listening and eating! that will work right? lol
Sounds like a good plan. It would work just fine on a Friday night / Saturday morning. I would have time to recover before Monday morning.

if you tied that router/radio to the exercise equipment, only allowing power while you exercised, then that would be a great incentive to keep moving. We would all be tired puppies at the end of each show !

As in Tennessee Volunteer? As in state resident or the university ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Hopeless
It's blown up at 200% for me in Gimp, but it didn't save at that zoomage.

Here is a much bigger and clearer "wheel on Mars image
Let me know what Y'All see
PlasmonPolariton

Attachments

• Wheel-Mars-5_PNG.png
    Wheel-Mars-5_PNG.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 206
Reactions: Carroll
if you tied that router/radio to the exercise equipment, only allowing power while you exercised, then that would be a great incentive to keep moving. We would all be tired puppies at the end of each show !
wow, no kidding *sneaks in a 12v battery next to the router*

Reactions: curandero81
The only state in our great nation to have the most volunteers for any war: Tennessee - thus why we are the Volunteer State. I am from Knoxville, TN. XD
I have read that. Tennessee, being a border state, had volunteers for both the North and the South in the American Civil War