7-28-2022 Thursday Live Chat

Anybody having problems with road construction ?
Debi knows that 41 has been in a Perpetual state of construction for 40 years..

My little town has been flat out blocked in for about 10 days last month. I had to go way out of my way through another town just to get where I'm going. A 13 mile trip turned into 22 miles.
OMG! It's ridicules here! You need daily updates just to navigate town to town! And even within towns! We've had one main road blocked for three months already for a small bridge fix. And these new roundabouts are going up everywhere and nobody navigates them well anyway. They tore down a Taco Bell and a Rally's to put one up in town where one was not needed.

Don't even try 465, 65 or 70 or exits to and from without a daily update.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Paintman
Now, my complaint is they won't fix the roads with the potholes but they will put in all this fancy new stuff.

You and I both know that will never end...lol
41 / Indianapolis Boulevard really became the main drag for Lake County. Highland and Schererville are about tapped out for room and St John is booming. It's like Munster money with all of those cool Chicago stores.

That's a downright dirty shame that you lost a Rally's. I wish we had one.

Actually, her singing was beautiful. I was mesmerized in this dream, but it was a lucid dream. Knew I was dreaming.

Now, the elephant...that dream had me laughing when I woke up cuz he was a GREAT tap dancer! He also did an Irish jig. I have no idea how to analyze that one at all! lol
I love it.

41 / Indianapolis Boulevard really became the main drag for Lake County. Highland and Schererville are about tapped out for room and St John is booming. It's like Munster money with all of those cool Chicago stores.

That's a downright dirty shame that you lost a Rally's. I wish we had one.
I don't know where you could even find space for new roads up there. Last time I was up there, it was pretty built up.

They are working on the final leg for the I-69 connection down here. They destroyed a whole bunch of businesses down 37 to do so.

• Wow
Anybody having problems with road construction ?
Debi knows that 41 has been in a Perpetual state of construction for 40 years..

My little town has been flat out blocked in for about 10 days last month. I had to go way out of my way through another town just to get where I'm going. A 13 mile trip turned into 22 miles.
It’s everywhere here. The problem is they always seem to be fixing the better roads instead of the really bad ones