7-27-2022 Wednesday Live Chat

yes it does. planning on september or october to be back to full normal. but with the heat as bad as it is that will be fine, too hot for much outdoors right now anyways...lol
We've had high temps since the 3rd week of May, which is ridicules for us. We are at least in the 80's now, which for me is still too hot, and that dang humidity just won't go away. I'm pretty much over it and it's only the end of July...lol

I'll just play recluse and hide out in the a/c until it's over.

We've had high temps since the 3rd week of May, which is ridicules for us. We are at least in the 80's now, which for me is still too hot, and that dang humidity just won't go away. I'm pretty much over it and it's only the end of July...lol

I'll just play recluse and hide out in the a/c until it's over.
same here, we got summer in the first week of may with the 80+ temps sneaking in... been in the 90's or above for half of june and all of july pretty much. summer came hard about a month early, hope fall does the same... maybe august will be milder than normal but im not counting on it...lol

Reactions: Selectric and Debi
Just now got word a very good friend of mine just went down with a possible stroke, possibly heat related. She's only 55. Please keep Beth in thought and prayers. She's a delightful, compassionate Social Worker.

Who else watched the wacky show Ally McBeal? I loved the musical scenes like this:

For those who never saw the show, these are lawyers. The law firm had unisex restrooms.

• Big Grin
Reactions: garnetsilver
Who else watched the wacky show Ally McBeal? I loved the musical scenes like this:

For those who never saw the show, these are lawyers. The law firm had unisex restrooms.
Never really watched, if so bits and pieces. Maybe one day i'll stream it...after the 120 million other shows rofl. Crazy how much stuff is out and upcoming.

Hi all. About 7 PM here. 96F & 12% humidity. Not bad if you don't move, lol.

The AC broke in my shop today, for the third time this summer. So-far. :( Parts are on order but won't be here until next week. I start at 5 AM so it's still IN THE 70s, but by 10:00 AM it's up to 85. 92 by the time I leave around 1 PM. Fortunately I just have to get through tomorrow, then I'm out for ten days.

Has anyone ever fried an egg on the sidewalk?