7-27-2022 Wednesday Live Chat

Just standup now, I had to quit the stripper job when my back went out.

;bg3

• Haha
Reactions: Debi
Hope it's cooler at the shop for you tomorrow! No egg frying.
Just standup now, I had to quit the stripper job when my back went out.

;bg3
I just snorted Diet Pepsi out my nose...lol

My son is now learning about back issues. He turned 40 and fell apart. I feel bad for him cuz I think we broke him. He does all the heavy duty stuff around here. Now I have to call my other son and explain I broke his brother. He's doing a bit better today...it's been almost two weeks recovering.

• Sad
Reactions: garnetsilver
That's how it feels- "broke", lol. My back has been a regular issue since my 20's, I get it. The injections saved me but now the pain is moving up.
He will heal but he has to take it easy or the interval between relapses will shorten.

That's how it feels- "broke", lol. My back has been a regular issue since my 20's, I get it. The injections saved me but now the pain is moving up.
He will heal but he has to take it easy or the interval between relapses will shorten.
Yup! You're talkin' to an expert here! Three surgeries for myself and 4 for hubs. Ugh. We seem to have a genetic thing going here, as it runs on both sides of the family.

I currently have a bulldog snoring so loud she's competing with the TV...which is already loud. It's the evening serenade. I don't have crickets...I have bulldog.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
You need a frequent customer card! :(

Mrs. GW just got out of the shower. My turn!
Going to say goodnight, Debi. Hang in there, I know the humidity there is brutal.
I'll check in tomorrow morning.

Reactions: Debi