7-26-2017 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
PNF-Share.jpg

Reactions: Paintman
Good Wednesday, all. Also happy "you know what" day.
Banner inspired by PNF thread "Fidget" Crop Circle

Question for this morning, what percent of crop circles are man-made verses alien or unexplained ? My personal belief is that 90 plus percent are man made. The other 10 % are so detailed, so precise how does a human create it with such accuracy, accuracy that we may only appreciate from an aerial view ? What do you [gifted, insightful, gut feeling] folks think ?

Its a lot to ask without your morning coffee. Fill up and tell us your thoughts.

Reactions: Paintman
Good Wednesday, all. Also happy "you know what" day.
Banner inspired by PNF thread "Fidget" Crop Circle

Question for this morning, what percent of crop circles are man-made verses alien or unexplained ? My personal belief is that 90 plus percent are man made. The other 10 % are so detailed, so precise how does a human create it with such accuracy, accuracy that we may only appreciate from an aerial view ? What do you [gifted, insightful, gut feeling] folks think ?

Its a lot to ask without your morning coffee. Fill up and tell us your thoughts.
I agree with your 10%, Critter. And I actually wonder about sound waves or geomagnetic waves creating these things.