7-22-2022 FRIDAY ! Live Chat

No it's just a lot more pleasant to play during the week. Less crowded and usually a little cheaper.
Weekends are no fun when the place is packed and a 4-Hour round takes six.

Weekend golfers are notoriously slow. A lot of people watch the pros on TV taking their time checking yardages or lining up putts.
Or they take three practice swings.

What they don't realize is those Pros take their time because a single putt could be worth a quarter of a million dollars somewhere over the course of a 4-day tournament.

Debi, I downloaded a bunch of pretty good cartoons and I will save them for tomorrow. I'm going to be working over at Mom's doing landscaping and weeding. Do you want me to post them in the mod area so you can use them tomorrow ? If not I can check in every now and then and drop a funny bomb !

Debi, I downloaded a bunch of pretty good cartoons and I will save them for tomorrow. I'm going to be working over at Mom's doing landscaping and weeding. Do you want me to post them in the mod area so you can use them tomorrow ? If not I can check in every now and then and drop a funny bomb !
I already have the thread ready and loaded for tomorrow so drop those bombs and make us laugh!

Reactions: Paintman
I'm gonna head out tonight, Paint. I look forward to you "bombs" tomorrow! lol Have a good night, hon!

Just gonna try and stay cool. We're supposed to have triple digit temps with humidity about 60% or higher this weekend. The family and I are just gonna sit back and do some TV marathons!
OMG! we think we will die when we have 101 and 30% humidity. I hope you survived the humidity.

Reactions: Lynne