7-18-2022 Monday Live Chat

Got to get a bunch of other work done first.
Got to play with the kitten today.
Hope you are staying cool.
Saw the new kitten. Adorable. Trying to stay cool here! It's been overcast and very humid.

Reactions: Paintman
294502030_5450847904979084_6209701851780381350_n.jpg

We tried to bring some more kittens in today but it wasn't successful. I think when they get older they're going to want to go out and explore. Little Joe and his family did that.
Also I go to the gas station today and I didn't have my bank card. Check the truck and then went home and went through all of my shorts. Went to Walgreens to see if somebody turned it in. The pockets on a lot of shorts were turned inside out so I looked in the washing machine and there was !

Reactions: Selectric
We tried to bring some more kittens in today but it wasn't successful. I think when they get older they're going to want to go out and explore. Little Joe and his family did that.
Also I go to the gas station today and I didn't have my bank card. Check the truck and then went home and went through all of my shorts. Went to Walgreens to see if somebody turned it in. The pockets on a lot of shorts were turned inside out so I looked in the washing machine and there was !
Oh man...lucky you found that! I believe Duke is still missing his keys and T-Bob's socks have never returned. You got lucky!

Frustrating.
Especially if you are somewhere you need to pay for something.

With the kittens, just keep slowly introducing them inside. Better get them fixed young or mom will end up with her own feral colony!

That's the plan. And for a feral, Mama is probably able to be domesticated. She is young and Tiny and comes up to the sliding glass door for breakfast and dinner like clockwork for the past months.
I got to go eat something salty for second dinner because I got to hold my water weight tomorrow in the heat.

Reactions: Selectric and Debi
That's the plan. And for a feral, Mama is probably able to be domesticated. She is young and Tiny and comes up to the sliding glass door for breakfast and dinner like clockwork for the past months.
I got to go eat something salty for second dinner because I got to hold my water weight tomorrow in the heat.
Go fill up the tank, Paint, and be sure to stay safe in this heat.

Okay good night.
I'm going to have paella with some extra green olives.
See you guys tomorrow early and then late in the afternoon.

Reactions: Debi