7-18-2022 Monday Live Chat

how is everyone's monday going??

how is everyone's monday going??
Mine's just about over. And that's probably a good thing...lol It's been a challenge but I think I won this one. ;)

Heat is supposed to go waaay up tomorrow again. Ugh. Not looking forward to that part at all.

Mine's just about over. And that's probably a good thing...lol It's been a challenge but I think I won this one. ;)

Heat is supposed to go waaay up tomorrow again. Ugh. Not looking forward to that part at all.

Attachments

• Screenshot (80).png
    Screenshot (80).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 61
  • Sad
Reactions: Debi
We tried to bring some more kittens in today but it wasn't successful. I think when they get older they're going to want to go out and explore. Little Joe and his family did that.
Also I go to the gas station today and I didn't have my bank card. Check the truck and then went home and went through all of my shorts. Went to Walgreens to see if somebody turned it in. The pockets on a lot of shorts were turned inside out so I looked in the washing machine and there was !
Glad you found your card. I lost mine some months back between inside of Wawa and my work truck. Damn future Twilight Zone peeps again lol. Had someone (years later i think i knew who) steal my wallet out of my pick up at my friends wedding party...that sucked. Had to replace everything...except the cash i had in there for my work week. Can't ever replace money stolen just earn it again lol.

Reactions: Paintman