6-22-2017 Thursday Live Chat Thread

My twin brother and I bought the same obscure automatic watch (which had to be ordered online, as they're not sold in stores), out of tens of thousands of different models available, and when we got together, we were wearing identical watches.
good story!

Reactions: T-Bob
My twin brother and I bought the same obscure automatic watch (which had to be ordered online, as they're not sold in stores), out of tens of thousands of different models available, and when we got together, we were wearing identical watches.
I do believe in twin's being very synched in energy. This is one of those kind of things you twins are well known for!

i like this guest...he is an example of a guest whose words /voice keep my interest rather than the ones that flap their lips for hours and nothing penetrates my brain
I can't believe that you can listen Dave's show and read and type your work notes.

Reactions: Debi
I do believe in twin's being very synched in energy. This is one of those kind of things you twins are well known for!
We also both have extensively photographed a certain old farm house in Illinois...........I found it taking a back road, a few years ago.........Unknown to him, he found the same place a few months later and came up with very similar photos.

Reactions: 7Critter
I can't believe that you can listen Dave's show and read and type your work notes.

Yes but I think when I review them I will see ME UNDERWEAR somewhere in the text!

We also both have extensively photographed a certain old farm house in Illinois...........I found it taking a back road, a few years ago.........Unknown to him, he found the same place a few months later and came up with very similar photos.
:eek::p