6-21-2017 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

Good show tonight. Derek Taylor has a believable feel. However like Dr Jacobs he has a desturbing story. He was interesting because he had a take on what they are doing with our souls. And he had ideas that I hadn't heard before. I think Connie with her UFO background will do a good job with this.

What did I miss last night. I over worked myself and had to rest early. So I missed the show.

Good show tonight. Derek Taylor has a believable feel. However like Dr Jacobs he has a desturbing story. He was interesting because he had a take on what they are doing with our souls. And he had ideas that I hadn't heard before. I think Connie with her UFO background will do a good job with this.
Derek is on tomorrow night live! Tonight we have a Connie remote view of BF! Both right up your alley, girl.

Missed nothing last night. Not enough showed to do the show.

I hate to miss nights here but sometimes life gets In the way. I think I can do more than the body actually can lol.

I'm planning on being here tonight. I have to get my sheep sheared and then my moms little flock too. Should be done by 8

Reactions: Debi
I'm planning on being here tonight. I have to get my sheep sheared and then my moms little flock too. Should be done by 8
Looking forward to the pleasure of your company!