6-20-2017 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

A2HPxnb.jpg

Hi, Debi..............Still slow internet.....I can relate.
It's ridicules tonight. Hoping I get a bit back before we start.

Hey did ya learn anything from my Andy Griffith post?

It's ridicules tonight. Hoping I get a bit back before we start.

Hey did ya learn anything from my Andy Griffith post?
Thanks for posting................They got a lot of facts wrong, which I caught right off...........Frances Bavier played Henrietta Perkins, Not Harriet on Danny Meets Andy Griffith, The shoes that were stolen and bronzed were Andy's, not Don Knotts' and they forgot that George Lindsey was from the South, not just Andy and Jim Neighbors.

Thanks for posting................They got a lot of facts wrong, which I caught right off...........Frances Bavier played Henrietta Perkins, Not Harriet on Danny Meets Andy Griffith, The shoes that were stolen and bronzed were Andy's, not Don Knotts' and they forgot that George Lindsey was from the South, not just Andy and Jim Neighbors.
LOL I was waiting to see if you had corrections! Figured you could have written a better article, but had to share what was out there.

Reactions: T-Bob
LOL I was waiting to see if you had corrections! Figured you could have written a better article, but had to share what was out there.
It's still fun and entertaining...........just interesting they didn't check the facts.....It's like it was written from memory, but the writer had facts wrong, or mixed up.

Reactions: Debi